The theme for ACAM10 2021, Finding Real World Solutions, covers a range of topics relevant to researchers, industry practitioners, engineers, postgraduate scholars and industry managers.
Abstracts for ACAM 2021 can be submitted under any of the following sub-themes:
- Additional areas of applied mechanics*
- Additive manufacturing and advanced manufacturing
- Advanced materials and structures
- Biomechanics, bio/sustainable-composites
- Computational mechanics
- Dynamics and vibration
- Fatigue, fracture and failure analysis of structures
- Mechanics of geomaterials and concrete
- Multi-functional structures and materials
- Non-destructive evaluation and materials identification
- Structural health monitoring and structural optimization
- Structure-fluid interactions
*Should your abstract topic not fall within a listed sub-theme, please submit under 'Additional areas of applied mechanics' and we will allocate you to an appropriate stream in the program.